Vapro Compo R 46
VAPRO COMPO R 46 is a high quality detergent based air compressor oil designed to deliver reliable lubrication of rotary sliding vane and screw air compressors. It uses a well established detergent containing additive system to provide good protection and performance for compressors running at up to 15 bar and 100°C discharge temperatures with oil maintenance intervals of up to 3950 hours.
- Rotary sliding vane air compressors.
- Suitable for oil flooded or oil injected vane type air compressors.
- Screw air compressors.
- Suitable for oil flooded or oil injected air compressors, operating at up to 15 bar and 100°C air discharge temperatures.
- Machines running in mobile equipment, e.g. construction sites, railways, particularly in severe environments.
- Rotary vacuum pumps and Sliding vane vacuum pumps.
Outstanding wear protection
- VAPRO COMPO R 46 helps provide effective protection of internal metal surfaces from corrosion and wear.
- It contains a well proven anti-wear system to help prolong the life of critical parts such as bearings and gears.
Maintaining system efficiency
- VAPRO COMPO R 46 provides air release and prevention of foaming are critical performance characteristics in a compressor oil, ensuring reliable start-up and continuous compressed air availability.
- VAPRO COMPO R 46 is designed to provide rapid air release without excessive foaming to give trouble-free operation even under cycling conditions.
- VAPRO COMPO R 46 allows the separation of water-oil emulsions from the air stream in oil/air separators and dryer units.
Long oil life-Maintenance
- VAPRO COMPO R 46 is capable of providing oil maintenance intervals of up to 4000 hours (where allowed by manufacturers) even when operating at maximum discharge temperatures of up to 100°C.
- Resist formation of carbon deposits in sliding vane slots in vane compressors.
- Resist formation of deposits on rotating components in screw compressors.
- Maintain excellent internal surface cleanliness particularly in oil/air separator and coalesce systems.
- Fives Cincinnati P-38, P-55, P-54 and P-57
- General Electric GEK 32568, GEK 107395, GEK 46506
- Siemens TLV 9013 04
- Alstom HTGD 90 117
- DIN 51524-1, 51515-1
- Parker Denison HF-0 Bench Tests
- AIST 125
- ISO 8068
- AGMA 9005 E02-RO