VAPRO HYDRO AW 46
VAPRO HYDRO AW 46 fluids are high performance hydraulic fluids with unique technology to
provide outstanding protections and performances in most manufacturing industries and many
mobile equipment operations. VAPRO HYDRO AW 46 has outstanding resistant to breakdown
under heat or mechanical stress and help to prevent damaging deposit formation that can
decrease the efficiency of your hydraulic systems.
- Hydraulic power applications widely used in manufacturing and industrial environments.
- Mobile hydraulic fluid power Transmission systems.
- Marine hydraulic systems.
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability
Selected additives incorporated to keep the lubricants thermally stable and robust enough
to ensure that it lasts longer, protects better and performs more efficiently.
- Outstanding wear protection
Proven selected zinc based anti-wear additives has been incorporated to be effective
throughout the range of operating conditions, including low load and severe duty high load
- Maintaining system efficiency
VAPRO HYDRO AW 46 has superior cleanliness, excellent filterability and high performance
water separation, air release and good anti foam characteristics help to maintaining and
enhancing the efficiency of hydraulic system.
- Parker Denison HF-0
- Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010
- DIN 51524 PART 2 & 3
- MAG IAS P-68, P-69, P-70
- U.S. Steel 127
- U.S. Steel 136
- Bosch Rexroth RD90220
- SAE MS1004Physical