VAPRO HYDRO HVI 68
VAPRO HYDRO HVI fluids are high performance hydraulic fluids with unique technology to
provide outstanding protections and performances in most manufacturing industries and many
mobile equipment operations where involving wide range of temperature.
ApplicationPerformance Features and BenefitsSpecification & Approvals
- Mobile equipment operations where involving wide range of temperature.
- Manufacturing industries equipment where involving wide range of temperature.
- Precision hydraulic system requires excellent control of fluid viscosity over the operating
cycle. VAPRO HYDRO HVI provides greater temperature viscosity stability.
- Marine hydraulic systems.
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability
Selected additives incorporated to keep the lubricants thermally stable and robust enough
to ensure that it lasts longer, protects better and performs more efficiently.
- Outstanding wear protection
Proven selected zinc based anti-wear additives has been incorporated to be effective
throughout the range of operating conditions, including low load and severe duty high load
- Maintaining system efficiency
VAPRO HYDRO HVI has superior cleanliness, excellent filterability and high performance
water separation, air release and good anti foam characteristics help to maintaining and
enhancing the efficiency of hydraulic system.
- Denison HF-1
- DIN 51524, Part 1
- Cincinnati Machine P-38, P-54, P-55, P-57
- U.S Steel 126
- AFNOR E-48-603
- Brown Boveri 32, 46Characteristics