VAPRO HYDRO SYN 68
- VAPRO HYDRO SYN Series are a range of ultrahigh performance hydraulic fluids,
designed with synthetic base stocks and an ash less, zinc-free additive system.
- VAPRO HYDRO SYN Series promote high temperature oxidation resistance, rapid
water separation, wear, rust and corrosion protection.
- VAPRO HDRO SYN Series offer a very high viscosity index (VI) to help improve
hydraulic response time across a wide temperature spectrum. VAPRO HYDRO SYN
Series are designed to offer robust protection to mobile and stationary hydraulic
equipment in both industrial and environmentally sensitive environments.
ApplicationPerformance Features and BenefitsSpecification & Approvals
- VAPRO HYDRO SYN Series designed to offer effective protection to both mobile and
stationary hydraulic vane, piston and gear-type pumps in both high-performance
industrial applications and environmentally sensitive areas.
- VAPRO HYDRO SYN Series designed to meet or exceed the performance
requirements of conventional anti-wear hydraulic oils, in severe, high-output
applications such as axial piston pumps, while offering an additional level of safety
in case of leaks or incidental discharge to the environment.
- VAPRO HYDRO SYN Series has high level of oxidation stability is especially applicable
in high efficiency (high speed, high temperature, high output) applications where
severe stress is placed on the hydraulic fluid
- Ultra high performance ash less design promotes high level wear protection, rust
and corrosion resistance, reducing downtime.
- Robust synthetic base stock technology contributes oxidation resistance and
increased service life at high operating temperatures.
- Advanced synthetic formulation offers hydrolytic stability, rapid water separation
performance, foam suppression and filterability.
- Very low acute aquatic toxicity to both fish and invertebrates based on tests of
water accommodated fractions.
- Ash less formulation facilitates conventional recycling programs, offering improved environmental protection.
- High VI performance promotes wear protection across a wide temperature
spectrum – from cold starts to high temperature operation.
- Multi-viscosity properties help lessen the need to change viscosity grades in line
with seasonal variations.
- High VI design aids improved hydraulic response times across a wide operating temperature range.
- Parker Denison HF-0
- Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010
- DIN 51524 PART 2 & 3
- MAG IAS P-68, P-69, P-70
- U.S. Steel 127
- U.S. Steel 136
- Bosch Rexroth RD90220
- SAE MS1004Physic