VAPRO MOTOHYPOID SYN 75W-140 GL-4
VAPRO MOTOHYPOID SYN is recommended for use in truck and automotive differentials, outboard motor lower units or in rear axles or manual transmissions requiring an API GL-4 fluid. VAPRO MOTOHYPOID SYN with limited slip performance.
VAPRO MOTOHYPOID SYN is an ultra-tough, high performance, high quality, GL automotive gear oil designed to provide maximum protection to heavily loaded gear while maximizing power throughput through the drive train. It outperforms other GL-4 gear oils because it combines the quality synthetic oils with carefully selected EP additive. VAPRO MOTOHYPOID SYN makes gear run smoother, quieter, cooler and longer without overhauls.
- Service fill of conventional differentials in passenger cars and trucks
- Top-off only of limited-slip differentials in passenger cars and light trucks
- Service fill of differentials, final drives and transfer cases in some off-highway equipment
- Non-synchronized manual transmissions in trucks, buses and heavy equipment where the manufacturer specifies an API GL-5 or MT-1 gear oil.
- Extended drain, all-season performance .
- Outstanding oxidation resistance and thermal stability to minimize sludge and varnish formation.
- Excellent thermal durability and extreme-pressure properties for extended gear life.
- High load-carrying capacity for protection against scuffing and wear
- High shear stability.
- Outstanding low-temperature properties.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Good foam resistance.
- Higher fuel efficiency.
- API Service GL-4, MT-1
- International (Navistar) TMS 6816
- Mack GO-J Plus
- Meritor O76-N
- SAE J2360