VAPRO SUPER HD 40
Vapro Super HD 40 has been formulated with special active cleansing technology, dispersant, anti-oxidant, anti-rust, anti-wear and anti-foam properties. It works harder to protect than conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up and reduces engine noise.
- Vapro Super HD 40 has been formulated to provide robust engine performance in a variety of off-highway application or older off-highway diesel engine.
- Vapro Super HD 40 is sometime specified for use in transmission and hydraulic systems.
- Vapro Super HD 40 suitable for certain stationery equipments such as pumps, that runs steady state condition.
- Vapro Super HD 40 provides better cleanliness, removing sludge from dirty engine, low engine wear, long component life, more operational stability and lower down maintenance cost.
- Good oxidation stability resists oil and high thermal stability helps to provide high standards of piston cleanliness.
- High quality base oil helps reduce the oil volatility, helping to reduce the need for top-up.
- Minimises vibration and engine noise smoother and quieter drive.
- API CF/SF
- MB 228.0
- MIL-L-46152C / MIL-L-2104D
- Allison C-3
- Cat TO-2