Vapro Trans Gear EP 68
VAPRO TRANS GEAR EP 68 heavy duty industrial gear oil performs a multitude of functions. They are designed to reduce friction and wear, act as heat transfer agents, and protect against corrosion and rust. They also contain additives to minimize oil oxidation, inhibit foaming and separate water readily.
VAPRO TRANS GEAR EP 68 mainly used by Agro Industry, Conveyor Systems, Marine Gears, Mill heads, Mining Gears, Power Station and Wind Turbine whereby full extreme pressure performances required.
Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability
- Sophisticated additives incorporated to keep the lubricants thermally stable and robust enough to ensure that it lasts longer, protects better and performs more efficiently, while at the same time keeping the system clean and carrying away heat and contaminants.
- VAPRO TRANS GEAR EP 68 heavy duty industrial gear oil will provide you optimum performance and profitability.
Effective corrosion inhibition
- Corrosion Inhibitor and other specially selected additive have been incorporated to protect gear box and components even in the presence of contamination by moisture and solids.
- Wide range of viscosities
- VAPRO TRANS GEAR EP 68 is often used for heavy loads and extreme-pressure operations.
Water shedding properties
- VAPRO TRANS GEAR EP 68 is formulated to quickly separate water from system at both high and low temperatures. Forming of condensation in the reservoir after hot-running equipment cools after shutdown can lead to corrosion and decrease of performances. Rapidly draining of water from the system helps extend the life of both the component and the oil
- U.S Steel 224
- AGMA 250.04
- DIN 51517 PART 3