VAPRO ATF MATIC S / J2 – 6
VAPRO ATF MATIC S / J2 – 6 is formulated with high purity synthetic base stocks. It is designed to maintain its viscosity through excellent oxidation stability and use of long-lasting viscosity modifiers.
VAPRO ATF MATIC S / J2 – 6 meets the DEXRON-VI standard, which exhibits more than twice the durability and stability in friction tests compared to standard DEXRON-III fluids. This helps ensure consistently
and smooth shift performance, even under extreme driving conditions.
VAPRO ATF MATIC S / J2 – 6 has been formulated and tested for a wide variety of domestic and import ATF specifications, in both high- and low- viscosity applications. It is approved by General Motors in automatic transmissions and automatic transaxles where a DEXRON®- VI fluid is specified (Model Years 2006 and newer) and is backwards compatible in transmissions calling for DEXRON-II or DEXRON-III fluid.
- Minimized inventory cost by having one premium ATF that can be used for the vast majority of modern automatic transmissions on the road today, without the need for supplemental additives or top treats
- Maximum equipment life with an advanced formula that protects against wear, corrosion, and the formation of lacquers, sludge or other harmful deposits
- Extended drain intervals because of improved oxidation resistance
- Improved fuel economy relative to conventional fluids because of lower viscous drag
- Warranty coverage as an officially approved General Motors DEXRON-VI fluid
- Backward compatibility with all previous General Motors DEXRON recommendations
- Honda ATF-Z1
- Mazda ATF M5
- Mitsubishi Diamond SP III
- Nissan Matic J
- Subaru ATF
- Toyota Type T IV