VAPRO ATF NS-2/J1
VAPRO ATF NS-2/J1 Transmission Fluid is a high performance automatic transmission fluid of the new generation based on synthetic technology. It was developed specifically for use in CVTs with thrust link belt or a gear chain made of steel. The basis of modern base oils and select additives offer the best possible anti-froth
protection, which is necessary for CVTs. It also features a very good stability against aging and oxidation. is tried and tested, most notably in the Mercedes-Benz A-Class and B-Class Autotronic transmissions and in continuously variable automatic transmissions (Multitronic) in Audi vehicles.
VAPRO ATF NS-2/J1 Transmission Fluid is a high performance transmission oil formulated with selected base stocks and specially recommended for use in latest generations of Continuously Variable Automatic Transmissions (CVT) which transfer traction via steel-made traction chains or belts.
- Outstanding anti-wear protection
- Excellent low-temperature properties.
- Very stable friction characteristics over the entire service time
- Special additive components ensure best ageing and oxidation stability, as well as the outstanding protection against foaming
- BMW 83 22 0 136 376
- BMW 83 22 0 429 154
- CHRYSLER CVTF+4
- DAIHATSU AMIX CVTF-DC
- DODGE/JEEP NS-2/CVTF+4
- FORD WSS-M2C933-A
- GM DEX-CVT
- HONDA HCF-2
- MITSUBISHI CVTF-J1
- NISSAN NS-1/NS-2/NS-3
- SUBARU Lineartronic CVTF/ECVT/iCVT
- SUZUKI TC/NS-2/CVT Green 1
- TOYOTA TC/CVT FE
- VW TL 521 80 (G 052 180)
- VW TL 525 16 (G 052 516)