VAPRO TRANS ATF LV – DLV
VAPRO TRANS ATF LV- DLV is an innovative automatic transmission fluid based on an advanced synthetic technology allowing very high performance. It offers fuel economies thanks to low viscosity.
This lubricant has been developed to meet the needs of modern transmission where higher efficiency is required. It is a low viscosity formulation that meets the more demanded OEM specifications.
VAPRO TRANS ATF LV- DLV is recommended for use in the latest generation of high efficiency 6-speed automatic transmissions with longer fluid life capabilities and heavier load capacities.
- Exceptional friction and anti-shudder performances VAPRO TRANS ATF LV- DLV has been formulated with selected viscosity modifiers which provide excellent friction characteristics. These improve
driver’s comfort with smooth and efficient shifting without a shudder.
- Excellent viscosity stability in operation: VAPRO TANS ATF LV- DLV has been properly formulated to remain shear stable over time providing an extended lifetime of the fluid.
- Fuel economy: Its low viscosity formulation and excellent low-temperature performance provide intended fuel economy benefits.
- Outstanding film-strength and anti-wear properties which provide a perfect lubrification all over time and protection of the transmission
- Enhanced thermal stability and oxidation resistance: Its high-quality synthetic base oilsand superior anti-oxidant and detergent additives provide a very good oxidation control of the fluid over time even in very severe conditions.
- Very good foaming control
- Excellent parts material compatibility
- Aisin Warner AW-1
- Bentley P/N PY112995PA
- BMW/ MINI P/N 83 22 0 142516, 83 22 0 397114/ 163 514, 83 22 2152426
- Chrysler/ Dodge/ Jeep P/N 05127382AA, 68043742AA, 68157995AA
- DSI H 6-Speed Transmissions (ATF 3292)
- Mercedes/ Daimler MB-Approval236.12/14/15/41
- Ford/ Lincoln/ MercuryXT-10-QLV [LV], XT-6 -QSP or -DSP [SP]
- GM/ GMC/ Opel/ Saturn AW1, VI, P/N 88863400, 88863401
- Honda/ Acura DW-1
- Hyundai / Kia NWS-9638 T-5, P/N 040000C90SG, SP-IV/SPH-IV
- Jaguar Fluid 8432
- JASO Class 1A, M315
- Land Rover P/N TYK500050, LR0022460
- Maserati P/N 231603
- Mazda FZ
- Mitsubishi ATF-J3
- Nissan Matic S
- Porsche P/N 000 043 304 00
- Saab P/N 93 165 147 – AW-1
- Toyota/ Lexus / Scion Type WS (JWS 3324)
- Volkswagen/ Audi G 052 533, G 055 005,G 055 540, G 055 162, G 060162
- ZF 8-speed ATs (8HP), M-1375.4 (6HP)