VAPRO ATF DCT / DSG
VAPRO ATF DCT / DSG is a new generation automatic transmission fluid for dual
clutch transmission systems. It is a fully synthetic DCTF meeting the performance
requirements of major car manufacturers. It is formulated with a fully synthetic
basestock combined with a specially selected VI improver, antiwear, anticorrosion
and foam-preventive additive package that will provide for superior shear stability,
increased wear protection, longer fluid life and extended drain intervals. It is
composed in such a way so as to maintain its excellent lubricating properties that will
ensure a smooth swift feeling to the driver, even under severe operating conditions
(i.e. high rev’s, very low temperatures).
VAPRO ATF DCT / DSG is suitable for passenger cars and commercial vehicles
equipped with a dual clutch transmission system. It is recommended for use in the
mainstream marques of the VW Group (Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda) equipped with DSG
(Direkt Schalt Geatriebe) and “S Tronic” 6-speed wet clutch systems (>2003 units). It
is, also, suitable for Ford’s “PowerShift” wet clutch transmissions (also used in certain
Volvo models), Mitsubishi’s Twin Clutch SST transmission units and Getrag-produced
twin-clutch gearboxes for PSA Peugeot Citroen vehicles (>2007 units).
- Synthetic basestock in place.
- High viscosity index and high shear stability.
- Improved wear protection and antifoam performance.
- Frictional properties retention.
- Fully compatible with seal materials.
- Superior lubricating properties in severe operating environments.
- Low temperature fluidity retention for long operation periods.
- Extended oil service durability and transmission life.
- System power loss minimization.
- Ensures cleanliness of transmission system.
VW Group (VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda) [ΜΥ >2003], Ford/Getrag, Volvo, Chrysler,
PSA (Peugeot/Citroen), Mitsubishi [ΜΥ >2007] 6-Speed Wet-Type DCT